top of page
ASA Sponsored Events
- Thu, Dec 07https://asu.zoom.us/j/88285951744Dec 07, 2023, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESThttps://asu.zoom.us/j/88285951744Join our expert panel for a virtual discussion on the Army strategist’s role as the Commander’s wargaming leader.
- Thu, Nov 16The Army & Navy ClubNov 16, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMThe Army & Navy Club, 901 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, USAHon. Michael Vickers will discuss his memoir "By All Means Available" with Peter Bergen (Arizona State University / CNN / New America). Join us in DC at The Army & Navy Club.
- Tue, Oct 10East Overlook RoomOct 10, 2023, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM EDTEast Overlook Room, Washington Convention Center-801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001, USASpeaker: Lieutenant General Chris Donahue, Commander XVIII Airborne Corps
- Wed, Jul 12The Army and Navy ClubJul 12, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTThe Army and Navy Club, 901 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, USAPlease join us for an evening with Lt Gen Dan "Razin" Caine, the Associate Director for Military Affairs, as we discuss the characteristics of effective interagency collaboration and integration. Coat and tie for men; equivalent for women. *Event contact Adam Nestor at email@example.com
- Tue, Feb 07National War CollegeFeb 07, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMNational War College, 300 D Street SW, Building 61, Washington, DC 20319, USAPlease join the Army Strategist Association at the National War College as we host MG(R) Brad Gericke for "Strategy through the Looking Glass." Catered food from the Tune Inn restaurant and drinks following the lecture. This event will be recorded but not live-streamed.
- Tue, Nov 15RANDNov 15, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM ESTRAND, 1200 S Hayes St, Arlington, VA 22202, USAJoin ASA and Mr. David Roll, as he discusses his book, "George Marshall: Defender of the Republic." Open to the Public - limited space available - must RSVP! Food and beverages will be provided.
- Tue, Oct 11East Overlook RoomOct 11, 2022, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AMEast Overlook Room, Washington Convention Center-801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001, USASponsored by Lockheed Martin : Guest Speaker: General Charles Flynn, Commander U.S. Army Pacific.
- Fri, Sep 16ArlingtonSep 16, 2022, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDTArlington, 2425 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22201, USAJoin ASA and Strategic Education International (SEI) for a social event honoring our Civilian Strategists (Functional Community 60). Enjoy Drinks (Beer, Wine, soda) and pizza while socializing with the Army Strategist community and leaders. All FC60s receive a lapel pin of the new FC60 crest!
- Wed, May 18ZOOM ID: 941 1400 4258 Passcode: 506565May 18, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDTZOOM ID: 941 1400 4258 Passcode: 506565Join ASA as we host the 2021 Krepinevich Award Winner - Kyle Wolfley - as he discusses his book, "Military Statecraft and the Rise of Shaping in World Politics"
- Thu, Apr 14Zoom Address will be sent 24 hours priorApr 14, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDTZoom Address will be sent 24 hours priorQuestions about the Army's new Talent Management program? Join ASA as we host a panel of experts to talk Strategists through the Army Talent Alignment Process. Join Zoom Meeting https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/7976252252 Meeting ID: 797 625 2252
- Wed, Mar 16Zoom link will follow 24 hours prior.Mar 16, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDTZoom link will follow 24 hours prior.Join the Army Strategist Association as we welcome Chevy Cook, co-founder and Executive Director of MilitaryMentors.org, for the first of our DEI Series.
- Thu, Mar 03NEW ZOOM LINKMar 03, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PMNEW ZOOM LINKASA welcomes you to a conversation with Daniel Byman, expert on counter-terrorism, as we discuss his current work and new book Spreading Hate: The Global Rise of White Supremacist Terrorism. Join Zoom Meeting https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/7976252252 Meeting ID: 797 625 2252
- Wed, Feb 23https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/7976252252Feb 23, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM ESThttps://georgetown.zoom.us/j/7976252252Join us for a conversation with Australian Major General Mick Ryan as we discuss his new book War Transformed: The Future of Twenty-First-Century Great Power Competition and Conflict. (USNI Books) https://georgetown.zoom.us/j/7976252252 Meeting ID: 797 625 2252
- Thu, Dec 16Zoom Link to Follow 24 Hours PriorDec 16, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMZoom Link to Follow 24 Hours PriorJoin ASA as we host Ben Barry, Senior Fellow for Land Warfare at ISSS, as he discusses his new book, "Blood, Metal, and Dust: How Victory Turned into Defeat in Afghanistan and Iraq." Open to the Public!
- Thu, Nov 04Zoom link forwarded 24 hours prior to eventNov 04, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDTZoom link forwarded 24 hours prior to eventJoin ASA as we host Ben Barry, Senior Fellow for Land Warfare at ISSS, as he discusses his new book, "Blood, Metal, and Dust: How Victory Turned into Defeat in Afghanistan and Iraq." Open to the Public!
- Thu, Oct 28Zoom link to follow 24 hours prior to eventOct 28, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDTZoom link to follow 24 hours prior to eventJoin ASA as we host Wes Morgan, the author of the bestselling "The Hardest Place: The American Military Adrift in Afghanistan's Pech Valley." Open to the Public!
- Tue, Oct 12Walter E Washington Convention CenterOct 12, 2021, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AMWalter E Washington Convention Center, 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001, USAASA hosts its annual breakfast to recognize the achievements of the Association, and its members, throughout the year.
bottom of page